"Communist Left" (annual
Annual Subscription to Communist Left is £.2.00p (including postage), $.5, €.5 or equivalent in other currencies
"The Communist Party"
on Compact-disk, includes:
- a complete up-to-date copy of our web site, with "COMMUNIST LEFT" from no.8 on
- collection of our party’s Reviews in the French language, "Programme Communiste" nos.1/1957-60/1973, and "Le Prolétaire" 1963-1973, fully indexed: £8 / €.10
THE BODY OF PARTY THESES
TEXTS OF THE
(donations for postage costs welcome):
- n° 1 - What Distinguishes our Party (£2,50/$6/€.5)
- n° 2 - Fundamentals of Revolutionary Communism (1957)
- n° 3 - Theses on the Nature and Role of the Revolutionary Communist Party (£1,50/$2.50)
- Forward, September 1980
- Characteristic theses of the party, 1951
- Considerations on the Party’s Organic Activity..., 1965
- Theses on the Historical Task, the Action, and the Structure..., 1965
- Supplementary Theses on the Historical Task, 1966
- n° 4 - "Left-wing Communism, An Infantile Disorder", Condemnation of the Renegades to Come (1960) (£2,50/$6/€.5)
- n° 5 - Revolution and Counter-revolution in Russia (£3/$6/€.5)
REPORTS UP TO 1999:
- 1848 - Marx-Engels, Manifesto of the Communist Party.
- 1864 - IWMA (First International): Provisional rules.
- 1871 - IWMA, London Conference, Resolution on the Political Action of the Working Class.
- 1872 - IWMA, General Congress held at the Hague, Resolution on the Rules.
- 1912 - The Balcan war (l’Avanguardia, 1.12.1912)
- 1915 - Lenin, Resolutions on the imperialist War.
- 1919 - Third International, The Platform.
- 1919 - Third International, Theses on Bourgeois Democracy and the Dictatorship of the Proletariat.
- 1919 - Three text of the Italian Communist Left on Anarchism: Socialism and Anarchy, "Il Soviet", no.13, 3/16/1919; Socialists and Anarchists, "Il Soviet", no.2, 1/11/1920; Bolshevism defamed by the Anarchists, "Il Soviet", no.15, 5/23/1920.
- 1919 - Two Letters to the III International (November 1919 and January 1920).
- 1919 - Sylvia Pankhurst, Report on the 1919 Bologna Congress of the Socialist Party of Italy
- 1919 - Interview with Sylvia Pankhurst on the situation in England
- 1920 - I.S.P.: Theses presented by the Communist Abstentionist Fraction.
- 1920 - I.S.P.: The Manifesto/Platform of the Party Left.
- 1920 - Third International, Preamble to the Statutes.
- 1920 - Third International, Conditions of Admission.
- 1920 - Third International, Theses on the Role of the Communist Party in the Proletarian Revolution.
- 1920 - Third International, Theses on Parliamentarism presented by the Communist Abstentionist Fraction of the I.S.P.
- 1921 - C.P.of I. (Livorno), The Party programme.
- 1921 - C.P.of I., Party and Class - Party and Class Action.
- 1921 - C.P.of I., The Democratic Principle.
- 1922 - C.P.of I., Second Congress (Rome): Theses on Tactics.
- 1922 - Third International, Report on Fascism.
- 1923 - Big stick in Poplar, by Sylvia Pankhurst.
- 1923 - "Practical" socialists, by William Morris.
- 1924 - Communism and the national question.
- 1924 - Communist Organisation and Discipline.
- 1924 - Third International, Report on Fascism.
- 1926 - C.P.of I., Third Congress (Lyon), Theses presented by the Left.
- 1926 - Sixth Enlarged C.C.I. - Fifth Session, February 22, 1926 - Position of the Left.
- 1926 - Letter to Korsch from the Left.
- 1926 - Third International, VI E.E., Report by the Left of C.P. of Italy
- 1928 - Capitalism’s mortal crisis (Prometeo no 5, 1st of September)
- 1929 - McDonald in power (Prometeo, no 20, 18th of August 1929)
- 1930 - The Fraction’s letter to the International Secretariat
- 1936 - Three articles from "Bilan" on the Spanish imperialist war
- 1944 - Manifesto of the Communist Left to the proletarians of Europe
- 1946 - Marking out the Foundations (Tracciato di impostazione)
- 1946 - The Tactics of the Comintern
- 1946 - Force, Violence, Dictatorship in the Class Struggle
- 1947 - Nature, Function and Tactics of the Revolutionary Party of the Working Class
- 1948 - The Party programme
- 1949 - Appeal for the Movement’s International Reorganisation
- 1949 - On the Thread of Time, Class Struggle and "Bosses’ Offensives"
- 1949 - A Short history or the International Communist Left ("The Internationalist", autumn)
- 1951 - Theory and action in marxist doctrine
I - The reversal of praxis
II - Revolutionary Party and Economic Action
- 1951 - Characteristic Theses of the Party
- 1951 - Proletarian Dictatorship and Class Party
- 1951 - The doctrine of the body possessed by the devil (Battaglia Comunista, no.21)
- 1951 - Filling and bursting of bourgeois civilization (Battaglia Comunista, no.23)
- 1951 - Murder of the dead (Battaglia Comunista, no.24)
- 1952 - Contributions to the organic historical representation of the marxist revolutionary theory
- 1952 - On the thread of time: Marxism of the Stammerers (Battaglia Comunista, no.8)
- 1952 - On the Thread of Time, Straightening Dogs’ Legs (Battaglia Comunista, no.11)
- 1953 - On the Thread of Time, The Battilocchio in History (Battaglia Comunista, no.7)
- 1953 - On the Thread of Time, Carlylean Phantoms (Battaglia Comunista, no.9)
- 1953 - Factors of race and nation in Marxist theory
- 1953 - The spirit of horse-power (Il Programma Comunista, no.5)
- 1956 - Weird and wonderful tales of modern social decadence (Il Programma Comunista, no.17)
- 1957 - The Colonial Question: An Initial Balance-Sheet
- 1957 - The Fundamentals of revolutionary communism
- 1960 - Auschwitz the Big Alibi, 1960 - with 1987 Introduction
- 1963 - The legend of the Piave (Il Programma Comunista, no.20)
- 1964 - Theses on the Chinese Question (Il Programma Comunista)
- 1965 - Considerations on the Organic Activity of the Party when the General Situation is historically unfavourable
- 1965 - Theses on the Historical Duty, Action, and the Structure of the World Communist Party...
- 1966 - Supplementary Theses on the Historical Task, the Action, and the Structure of the World Communist Party
- 1970 - Introduction to Theses on Tactics of the Communist Party of Italy
- 1970 - Introduction and 2000 Introduction to Draft Theses presented by the Left at Lyon, 1926
- 1974 - On the same road as always (Il Partito Comunista, no.1)
- 1974 - The communist party in the tradition of the Left
- 1975 - To the British reader, from 1975 foreword to What Distinguishes our Party
- 1979 - Outside and Against the Existing Trade Unions
- 1980 - The Party Does not Arise from “Circles”, 1980
- 1985 - The party’s preparation for the revolution lies in its organic nature
- 1989 - Party’s theses and classical evaluations on imperialist wars
- 1989 - Marxism and the Workers Movement in Britain
- 1992 - Nature and communist revolution
- 1992 - Towards the Rebirth of the Working Class Trade Union
- 1997 - Origins and history of the English workers movement
of our Current’s Press Organs on Compact Disc
from 1907 to 1999